Monday 2 August 2010

Day 3

Getting there!
Day three in the countwdown to leave work. Spent most of the day in the office working through filing cabinet and the craft materials to sort and tidy them Also an hour andf half meeting with the Minister passing information and files on to him. Unfortunately church politics mean that though he asked and I gavew them to him, others think I should instead have passed them to Church Stewards. I shan't be sorry to leave the tensions in the Church behind.
Also had an indepth discussion on what I'd learnt and could pass on to said Minister about the Church and ministry. As I'm training for ministry in the Church of England and I've been working in the Methodist Church I've found it very hard to adjust to the differences especially in the governance of the church. I'm sure that some of the 'politics ' of the church are similar to what I will have to deal with in the future and the past 2 years have been a great training ground. I pray that I have indeed learned and will put in to practice when necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment