Thursday 26 April 2012

The End is in Sight- nearly!

I'm still working on the dissertation this week I seem to have managed to get into a place where I know where I'm heading with it. I'm about half way through and I'm aiming to get done by the end of next week. In the meantime college continues- and now there is a feeling of the end is in sight- every so often I catch myself thinking "how many more of these will I be doing?" I realised today that there are some aspects of college life that I'm bored with- it worried me momentarily but then I realsied that it was natural. Gradually I'm letting go of this life and preparing for the new life to come. Over the last few weeks I have been given the rota and dates for various events over months until Christmas, which brings the future so much closer and make it feel real. I've also ordered all my clerical wear and started to look for things that we need for the house. I've prepared an ember card and invite which I've emailed out to as many people as I can, the rest I'll print off and send by post over the weekend. Last week I also made a flying visit back to derbyshire to complete CRB check forms, delived copies of reams of paper to the registrar and had an appointment with the Clergy tax people. Life is getting exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment