Wednesday 31 July 2013

Being a grand mother

Not much to share about my curacy at the moment- sometime soon I will post some thoughts about being a priest. However today I want to share about being a grandmother.

Twelve months ago I rushed to the hospital to meet my new grand daughter- it was such a joy.

 

Today we went across to share a birthday tea party with her. She is such a delight and I enjoy spending time with her and her dad and mum. Its so lovely to see my son in her but also to recognise that she is a person in her own right with her own character. I am going to so enjoy sharing in her growing up and praise God that I was able to return to Derbyshire for my curacy and so be near enough to share these special first few years.

Here she is for you all to enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment